Math-Help-Services.com (MHS) is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our teachers and students. We treat all information you share with the utmost discretion. MHS fully adheres to the federal: Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). We also adhere to the Quebec provincial acts respecting personal information and information technology: P-39.1 - Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector; c-1.1 - Act to establish a legal framework for information technology; a-2.1 - Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information.
Math Help Services tries to limit the amount of personal information that is taken and is generally limited to : name and email address. Like most websites, we may also add to the above personally identifiable information a variety of technical data, including (but not limited to) IP address, domain, and Web browser information, which of our pages you access, and how long you spend on each page.
We use the personal information that is provided to facilitate the efficacious use of the website by our end users. All notifications that are sent out to users, even automated ones, are sent on behalf of the classroom teacher and users can opt out of receiving notifications at any time. MHS does not contact users unless they contact us directly for support or to solve a usership issue they are experiencing.
We are committed to holding our clients’ information in confidence and, unless required by law, not make the clients’ confidential information available to any third party or use the other's confidential information for any purpose other than the performance of our Service. Math Help Services takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the other's confidential information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of this agreement or in contravention to the federal and provincial privacy acts.
1. While MHS uses reasonable commercial efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the website, MHS in no way warrants the accuracy of such information, nor does MHS assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions contained on the website(s). Furthermore, MHS makes no warranty that your browsing of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by MHS.
2. Your browsing of the website(s) is done at your own risk. Neither MHS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. In addition, MHS does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials from the website. Any unauthorized use by you of any information on the website or of any MHS trade mark or other intellectual property right is strictly prohibited.
3. MHS users are expected to follow all applicable laws and by using the website you are agreeing not to upload any content that infringes on Canadian or international copyright laws. MHS will not be held liable for any infringement on the part of its users and reserves the right to cancel a user’s account without notice following a report of any copyright infringement on the part of the user.
4. Currency: MHS charges consumers in both Canadian dollars (CAD) or United States Dollars (USD). The currency that a consumer elects to be charged in must match their country of residence in their billing information at the time of payment. All prices posted on the site are listed in CAD.
5. Refunds: MHS offers all of its clients a free trial before purchasing a membership. Because MHS allows consumers a free trial to ensure that they feel confident in making their purchase, no refunds will be processed for clients who have previously activated a free trial. For clients who purchase a subscription without activating a free trial, refunds will be processed granted the consumer applies for the refund within 30 days of purchase.
6. MHS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.